Richard Mann Elementary Principal Recruitment
Gananda Central School District is seeking an educational leader who will continue the development of a culture designed to support all students and staff in the position of Richard Mann Elementary School Principal. The successful candidate will be expected to work collaboratively with parents and staff to grow systems that are responsive to the needs of students.
Salary: $85,000 - $110,000
Anticipated Start Date: Between December 1, 2021 -January 1, 2022
Preference will be given to candidates with proven expertise in:
- Building a Culture that is Positive and Inclusive
- Data Informed Instruction
- Collaboration with Parents and Families
- Student Empowerment
- Prioritizing Student Engagement
- Developing Teacher Leadership
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support
Candidates must possess or be eligible for applicable NYS certification.
To apply: Submit an application, resume, letter of interest, references, and graduate transcripts online to Dr. Shawn Van Scoy at: https://gananda.recruitfront.com by October 15, 2021.
We are seeking a diverse application pool. We encourage all qualified applicants to submit an application, resume, letter of interest, references, and graduate transcripts online to: https://gananda.recruitfront.com by October 15, 2021.
1. Phase I: A paper screening process will be conducted by an Interview Committee consisting of members from the Board of Education, Administration, Instructional Staff, Non-Instructional Staff, Parents and Students after October 15, 2021.
2. Phase II Interviews: Blind Interviews will be conducted by the Interview Committee.
3. Phase III Interviews: In-Person Interviews will be conducted by the Interview Committee for candidates selected to move on from Phase II interviews.
4. Phase IV: Superintendent, Dr. Shawn Van Scoy, meets with selected candidate to offer position.
5. Anticipated Start Date: January 1, 2022