Thank you for your interest in the Gananda Central School District.
CERTIFIED TEACHING POSITIONS:
To begin the application process, please go to the online application and click on 'Register Now.' You will then be given an Applicant ID Number. After completing your application, you will be able to apply for specific positions of interest. Simply view the available job opportunities and enter your Applicant ID Number in the space provided within the postings of interest.
The following information is required if applying for a teaching, substitute teaching, teaching assistant, or administrative position: (please do not send duplicate materials by mail)
- Completed Online Application
- Copies of certifications or verification from the TEACH website
- College transcripts
- At least 3 recent professional letters of recommendation
- A written statement as to the unique skills, experiences and qualifications that you would bring to this position and the roles and responsibilities of a professional educator. Please title your written statement as 'Gananda Written Statement' and upload your statement as an Additional File.
All required information should be filed electronically through the online web recruitment system. If you have any questions regarding the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORT STAFF APPLICANTS:
The following information is required if applying for a non-certified-support staff position (bus driver, food service helper, monitor, clerical*, school nurse, teacher aide).
- Cover Letter
- Completed Civil Service Application
- 3 References
Mail to the attention of Leslie Ferrante, Gananda CSD, 1500 Dayspring Ridge, Walworth, NY 14568.
* Clerical positions are competitive positions that require taking a civil service exam. See the Wayne County Human Resources website for exam schedule and contacts.
Only applicants who submit all the required materials listed above will be considered for the position. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all materials have been submitted for review.
Only applicants that will be considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.