Free Virtual Tutoring By FEV Tutor
Need homework help on-demand? Want to schedule an appointment with a trained tutor?
We are partnering with FEV Tutor to offer our 6-12th grade students access to free, live-virtual academic assistance. Students and families can access FEV 24/7 to request on-demand academic assistance, where students can bring coursework or questions to the sessions.
Additionally, FEV offers scheduled appointments with their highly trained tutors for academic support, which includes many offerings. Students can bring their own work with them and/or FEV education experts can create personalized learning plans aligned with the state and Gananda CSD curricula. Appointments are available daily. Please see the schedule below.
FEV Tutor Highlights:
- Work directly with a highly trained 1:1 tutor. They typically communicate using a comprehensive chat function, but FEV offers other modes of communication, including one-way conferencing (audio), where the student speaks using their audio function, and the tutor will respond via chat. Other communication options can be viewed in the Flyer below.
- Available every day of the week.
- Easy to access:
- For On-Demand assistance, students should login via ClassLink and click on the FEV Tutor badge to access their account.
- To schedule an appointment, a Google Form must be completed. This can be done by students, families, school administrators, teachers, guidance counselors, etc. If you are experiencing any difficulties with this, or have any questions, email: [email protected] .
FEV Tutor Schedule:
- On-Demand academic assistance offered 24/7, every day.
- Scheduled appointments for academic assistance and/or tutoring, offered daily at the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.