Curriculum, Instruction and Staff Development
Welcome to Curriculum, Instruction and Staff Development! In this section you will be able to find resources about our student curriculum, instructional platforms, and staff development plans.
At Gananda Central School District our mission is to educate all students for success. We strive to provide a personalized, premier educational experience where all students can reach their potential by engaging students in challenging, dynamic curricula enhanced by innovative technology.
Gananda Central School District has a proven record of excellence:
- Ranked #19 Best High Schools in Rochester Metro Area by US News and World Report 2020 out of 74 school districts in the eight counties within the Rochester region.
- Only nationally recognized top 2500 STEM High Schools in Wayne County per Newsweek 2021.
- 93% graduation rate
- 92% of Gananda’s 2020 graduates earned Regents diplomas and 58% had advanced designations - higher than the state average.
- Offering AP Courses in Biology, Physics, United State History, Calculus, English, and online courses in a variety of subjects.
- Offering participation in rigorous pre-college programs through Project Lead The Way in the Biomedical field.
If you have question about curriculum, instruction, or staff training, please contact our Chief Academic Officer:
Ms. Kelly Carpenter-VanLaeken
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 315-986-3521 ext. 8-1536