Gananda Central School District will begin using ParentSquare for school communication in the fall of 2020. ParentSquare allows us to communicate with email, text and app notifications. The platform automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Login or Create Your ParentSquare Account:
- Login or sign-up for ParentSquare by going to: https://www.parentsquare.com/signin
- If you have already registered, you can enter your email address that is on file at the school district. If you need to register, you can enter your email or phone number that is on file at the school district. If the system does not recognize your email or password, email GanandaPR@gananda.org to get access.
- If you would like to receive messages on your phone, download the ParentSquare App for iOS or Android.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal
Learn more about ParentSquare Features and Frequently Asked Questions below. Additionally, be sure to see the video explaining ParentSquare!
We promise to only send you information closely related to school. You can opt-out at any time. If you would like to opt-out of ParentSquare, you will need to contact the district public relations office by email at GanandaPR@gananda.org and request to Opt-Out.