During the summer months we begin our bus routes for the start of school.  Initially all students, that are registered with the District, are routed from their PRIMARY address. If your student will need bussing from their PRIMARY residence, Monday-Friday, then no form or further action is needed from you.   However,  if your address has changed since the previous year, a new form will need to be filled out and change of address papers sent to the District office. Initial bus route information letters go out in August prior to the start of school.  If your child's bus needs change after initial letter, please read below. 

The Gananda Transportation Request form is to be used only for permanent transportation needs/changes for your child.  All request forms must be submitted by 8:00am on Tuesdays.  We process these requests only on Wednesdays for the following Thursday.  Please plan accordingly. We can only accommodate one pick-up location and one drop-off location per student. We will not be able to accommodate rotating schedules that change day-to-day, week-to-week or month-to-month. All designated to/from locations need to be within the Gananda Central School District. 

Gananda Transportation Request form

The Athletic/Field trip request form below is for the use of Gananda Staff and will require a 2 week allowance for approval.
Students enrolling in a private parochial (non-public) school must first be enrolled with Gananda Central School District. The dead line is April 1, 2022 for 2022-2023 school year.  New residents have 30 days to register for a non-public school.   All Private Parochial students, whether transportation is needed or not, need to fill out a request form. The Private Parochial Transportation Request Form is now a Google form.  If you can not access this form, please contact us and we can send you the form via email.
Athletic transportation release must still be filled out in hard copy.